Business Banking Relationship Manager
At U.S. Bank, we're on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at-all from Day One.
Business Banking Relationship Managers play a pivotal role in helping our business clients achieve their financial goals. They do this by approaching each and every day with a single purpose - to do the right thing by our business clients to help them achieve their vision for success and the lives they want to lead. You will also have access to an expansive set of products and solutions to better serve your business clients today and into the future.
Strong client relationships are based on trust, assessing and attending to clients' banking needs, obtaining and processing client and account information, educating clients on available deposit and loan products and services, and recommending financial solutions based on each client's unique goals and needs. U.S. Bank Business Banking Relationship Managers are the primary advisor for our business clients and are responsible for building, developing, and managing new and existing relationships with business clients and delivering financial expertise and client-centric solutions that build strong, long-term relationships.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven or more years of relevant experience
- Strong relationship management and business development abilities
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of credit administration, analysis, and credit policy/procedure
- Knowledge of cash flow management and business credit underwriting with commercial credit training preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis
- Broad knowledge of bank products and services that results in successfully identifying appropriate opportunities to sell the bank's products
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen with knowledge of diverse types of businesses, industries, markets, financial and economic concepts
If there's anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members' whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.